Monday, June 27, 2011

"2004/2005

So that 1st/2nd year of marriage is supposed 2 b the "love birds" era rite?! well is wasnt like that 4 us, we had an easy start but lil did me and bryan know all those nites of talking, we really didnt know each other @ all....we went from being friends 2 being married and thinking we knew each other, 2 questioning if we did the rite thing.....
as far bak as i can remember ive always wanted 2 have a husband, sum1 2 love me unconditionally, 2 have sum1 there 2 cuddle and kiss and 2 start a family with...i mean ALWAYS that even when i played with barbies they were always married with kids.....
we got married Nov 20th 2004, well on Dec 8 2004 (his bday btw) i was babysitting Donnas (brys sister) kids and i get a phone call that bryan just got picked up and was going 2 jail, <---- things i didnt know about were starting 2 come out..he had a warrant out 4 a DUI when he was like 19, now being 25 they send him 2 jail 4 it. 2 weeks into r marriage and hes sitting in jail and im here in az, with no family of my own and hes gonna b there 4 a month! by this time im thinking what the hell am i gonna do?! r life wasnt ever easy 4 us, as u read on and u follow r stories, weve been thru alot 2gether.   
so here i am @ his moms and me and her are not getting along @ this point, because my mom is giving me the option just 2 come bak home and his moms telling me "your his wife, u stick by his side no matter what" and im thinking "yes im his wife, of 2 weeks, i thought i knew him, and now im stuck" i was seriously STUCK!  id have 2 wait 4 my mom 2 call me so i can talk 2 her and his family was acting so wierd about me even talking  2 my mom they wouldnt give me the phone when she'd call....
So i vowed 2 stay here in az and stick it thru, here was this man ive wanted 4 as long as i can remember, how could i just leave him now? he was my husband the man i swore ive loved since i figured out what love was! So i made sure i got every check that came in, i went 2 the social security changed my name so it was (says sarcastically) "Houston", and i went 2 Bank Of America 2 open an acct under both of r names so i can cash his checks. they werent gonna let me do it "cuz he had 2 b there" but i cried 2 the man starting my account and he let me sign his checks and deposit them...i had bryans car so i looked 3 an apt, filled out the apps and stayed with his sister till he got out and the day after he got home, we were moving into r own apt...and let me give u a visual, we had a 25" tv that was givin 2 us on r wedding day, his bedset he had paid 4 and i raided his moms house while she was away 4 misc other stuff we needed (while he was still on his "vaca") so we started with nothing, absolutely NOTHING! we had a lawn chair as r couch! but i made that NOTHING of an apt r home.
i had started school, which was rite around the corner from r apt, i was determined 2 help make us a life 2gether. i had the car 4 sum reason, while he was getting rides bak and forth 2 work <---lookin bak now he was so dumb 2 leave me his car, my school was seriously behind the apt, and (i didnt have my liscense) O_o so y did u leave me ur car again bryan??! ok anyways so moving on...
Feb of 2005 i wasnt feeling 2 good and i hated gettin up 2 go 2 school, i was always so tired...well me and bry had went 2 the store 2 go by some groceries and i walked up 2 the whole chickens and fell 2 the floor and cried (i knew sumthing was wrong with me) i cried becuz i couldnt remember 4 the life of me what kind of chicken my mom bought!! haha funny now but not so funny then! ;) well i knew something was wrong, bry could tell i wasnt normal and so i made an apt with a doctor 2 c if i was prego, on the way bak from the doctors i went 2 drop sum movies off @ blockbuster and i got into a huge car accident, i was merging and didnt c the diesel truck coming @ me ( I DIDNT HAVE MY LICENSE) when i glanced 2 go 2 the other lane i musta looked rite in between the stupid trucks tires! anyways nothing was wrong with the truck but bryans car was smashed 2 shit! when i got bak home i ran inside and threw the keys @ him and said i was in an accident, he went outside 2 c the car and ran back in and asked me "what the hell i did" 2 this day he thinks i did sumthing other then the real story! anyways the doc took blood and we bought a pregnancy test and sure enough i was knocked up! <-- ya i coulda just said well in feb 05 i got prego but in order 4 u 2 really understand what weve been thru i had 2 tell u i totalled the car, and it was such a loss it was taken away. so now were prego, and carless!
we hadnt signed me up 4 insurance in enough time, (we didnt know there was a time frame) so i flew out 2 cali and went 2 a womens clinic with "guess who"........YUP! my dad and jen! haha they were the 1st ones 2 ever c r lil peanut, becuz bry had 2 work he wasnt able 2 b there, but i got sum time with my dad and jen, which was actually nice now that they had excepted the fact that i was there thru the thick and thin....and the thinner! haha <-- trust me u will c....r story started off as a fairytale 2 sum, but we're normal ppl just like every1 else.


ok im gonna add 2 things 2 live'in up my story 2 personal but very truthful things, when i was 17 i found out i have sumthing called "uterine didelphys" basically means i have 2 uterus's and 2 cervix's, and the doctor who had found this had told me i wouldnt ever be able 2 have kids, i could get prego but never carry them 2 term. <---ya i showed u, u stupid doctor! haha and the 2nd im a dreamer, i dream the future, not all the time and not when i want but alot of my dreams have came tru, so i believe in the power of dreams...call me wierd whatever, we all believe in stuff rite!?
ok so bak 2 my story, im prego and we dont know the sex of the baby yet, and i have this dream: 3 kids r playing next 2 a pool and i yell out Emily, Kayla Nathan come here, and im drying them up and repremending them 4 fighting.....so thats not the ONLY time i dream of those 3 kids with those names, and in that order, Emily was always the oldest, kayla was always the 2nd and nathan was always the baby....
So sure as shit, we find out the sex of the baby and its a "GIRL" i automatically know her name is gonna b Emily.....
Emily Jane Houston 4pnds 6oz and 18 inches long


She was r joy! such a good baby, she was a premie (36 weeks) but that didnt stop her, we took her home after the 24hr rule and our lives changed 4ever!
we brought her home and we were so clueless, and she was so tiny, we didnt wanna break her! but we managed :) but im not sayyin having a new born baby was easy peasy, it was anything but! i was used 2 sleeping till i wanted 2 and doing what i wanted 2, when i wanted 2 do it...but once u have a baby AND your married, u become 3rd place! u take care of the baby, then your hubby and if u have any energy left u do what u need 2!
we still didnt have a car so we would take r stroller 2 the grocery store across the street and load up the bottom and her seat, as one of us would hold her walking home...we did what we needed 2, and we did it 2gether!
November 20th 2005 r 1st year being married was over, i was now 19, a wife 4 a year and a mother 2 our 1st born

1 comment: